Friday, February 27, 2009

What Do I Wish From Barack Obama

The thing That I wish from Barack Obama is Honoring Our Veterans. By sending food for them or some clothes or shoes some blankets. I think that Barack Obama should go visit our veterans. Now that Barack Obama is elected president I think that he should show all his citizens that he cares. That he cares being president. So I think he should go visit Our Veterans because the veterans are the one that our sacrificing there lives for our country. Everyday they are always sacrificing there lives for us citizens. So I think Barack Obama should give them some supplies and at least give them a visit. This way he could show this country that he really cares for his citizens

Barack Obama should give them a lot of supplies. And Barack Obama should show our veterans some support this they know that Barack Obama really cares and that he really cares for our country. I think if Barack Obama goes visit them I think in that our veterans our going to be happy. Barack Obama should give them a lot of supplies they need because like I said in the beginning our veterans are risking their lives for us. So Obama should give them as much has supplies as they need.

Everyday Our veterans are always fighting for us. I also think that Barack Obama should say thank you to our veterans for figthing for our country. When our veterans are at war their families are sad to see their son/daughter risking there lives for us citizens. But these family are also proud of them for being brave and fighting for us and our country. Barack Obama should be happy that he has brave veterans fighting for us and our country.

I think that Barack Obama should reward our veterans for always being brave and for fighting for us and our country. He should give them a reward because our veterans really deserve it because of what they did. They really helped this country and that is why. And that is what I wish from Barack Obama.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Crystal...because they sacrifice there lives for us and they deserve some respect and thanks from the president

    ReplyDelete