Monday, March 16, 2009

"Crystal's Life Story"

I remember the day my baby girls was born she was so adorable she had big brown eyes. I was so excited to take her home so that she could see her new home. I made her room so pretty it was pink with a wooden crib. I gave her a doll of Mickey Mouse and she just loved it, she would always fall a sleep with it. She would never really cry,just sometimes. I remember when she turned 1 she was so happy she had a bright smile on her face and she had a Mickey Mouse cake it was pink and white just like the doll. I put her hair in little pony tails and put her in a little pink dress. As we waited for guest to arrive she started messing up the decoration she kept taking the Mickey Mouse poster off the wall. Once everyone came she didn't cry she let everyone hold her even my sister Julia all her cousin wanted to carry her but she didn't mind at all. Once it was time to sing happy birthday to her she was so excited we lit up a number 1 candle and we shut the lights off and we sang happy birthday to her when we turned the lights on she was already eating the frosting but the candle was still on so I told my son Albert to blow it out for her. Once it was time to open present she started to cry she wanted to go to sleep because she woke up really early. But once I open the first present she didn't want to go to sleep she wanted to play with her present.

When she was 4. I was putting up the Christmas tree and I was putting up some ornaments and I was going to put some in the back of the tree and all of a sudden I hear ornaments breaking and I look to the side and I see her breaking ornaments with her yellow bat I told her to stop and she did.So I continue to work on the tree again but then I see her waking my 12 year old son with her yellow bat.So I put her in time out because she was not behaving at all. After she was done in timeout I told her to say sorry to my son for hitting him. I ended up leaving the bat outside instead so she could use it to play baseball instead.

When she was 5 I thought her how to a ride a bike she was so happy that I was going to teach her how to ride a bike. So I got the bike from the basement since it was to heavy for her to carry. So I put it in front of the house and she hop on the bike and I was holding on to her so that she doesn't fall off. But then I let go and she was going all by herself I was so proud that my little girl learned how to ride a bike. Of course she fell a couple of times but then she just hop right back up on to her bike.

As years went on she started getting older when she was 11 I took her to Six's Flag Great America for the first time. When we paid for the tickets we walked around to see what ride she and my other 10 year old daughter veronica wanted to go on. Finally they found the first ride they wanted to go to, it was the batman they told me to come on with them because they we scared and because it was their first time going on a roller coaster. They took my hand a drag me along with them. We waited in line for about 7 minutes then it was our turn, we didn't want to sit in the front and we didn't want to sit in the back so we sat in the middle. So I sat on the edge Crystal sat second and veronica sat in the third seat. After everyone was buckled up the ride went up and up and then it went down and then upside down. I did not like this ride it would do a whole bunch of turns. Finally when we got off my daughters like the ride and wanted to go on again but this time by themselves. After that they just went by themselves on all the other rides.

But this is not going to be the end for my Daughter Crystal she still has growing up to do. Soon she will go to high school then she will go to college and then someday she will have her own family. I love her so much.








No comments:

Post a Comment