Thursday, March 19, 2009

Her Mysterious Death

Her death was due to mysterious circumstance and I was assigned to the case. My name is Crystal and am assigned to do this case. I just found out that a 16-year-old girl was killed we found her body by the woods. It was really cold that day.

I have 3 people that I'm going to have to keep my eyes on them for a while. First I interviewed with the first person her name was Sandy apparently Sandy was best friends with the 16-year-old girl which her name was Mary. She told me that Mary and her were best friends and that they did everything together I told her " When was the last time you saw her" I look at her for awhile trying to think what she was thinking she said nothing for a couple of minutes. then she said " well when I came home Mary was there and she told me she was going to run some errands and that she will be back in 15 minutes. except it took longer" I told her " did u at least go out to find her" "no" I said to her " stay in town we might need to talk to you again Sandy". After that she took off there was something really strange about her. I knew was hiding some thing from me.

Once Sandy left I went in the basement which was at my job. My assistant took out Mary to see if we could find any finger prints, except we didn't find finger prints we found scratches they were awful. I wanted to know how she got those scratches. Apparently who ever scratched her left initial it was MJ. It couldn't be Mary last name because Mary last name was Richards. This had to be someone else is initial.

When I went back upstairs I told my boss I will be back soon. I got my car and drove to see Mary ex boyfriend. When I got to his place I knocked on the door but he didn't answer I said "police" finally he open the door, he look terrible like he was drinking way to much. Her ex- boyfriend was name Eric. I told him I had to talk to him about Mary, he let me in his place was all dirty he had clothes every where I couldn't stand it. I told him the same question that I told her best friends Sandy " now tell me Eric when was the last time you've see Mary" " I seen her at the store she buying food I guess, I don't know" he said "Eric this is serious were trying to figure out who killed her" Well it wasn't me. Just because I broke up with Mary you think I killed her?" he said " that not what I said Eric. First of all why did you brake up wit her" I waited for him to answer. He look mad but at the same time sad. " I broke up with her because...... because her dad told me to stay away from her.

He said if I stayed away from her he would give me $500.00" " and did he give you the money" "yes. I had to brake up with her.Either way because if I didn't her dad was going to do something bad to me if I didn't. So I had no choice. am I in trouble or something" No. but tell me again when was the last you seen Mary, and this time be serious no games" " Okay. When I saw her at the store she was happy to see me and I was kind of happy to see her" he said. " did she say anything to you. Something that might be important" "no. All she said was that she was going to her dad house But she didn't look happy about it" " whats her fathers name I asked him hoping he won't lie to me. " his name is Micheal Jones" right when he said his name I remember one of the scratches on Mary arm MJ. But this could not be her father. Eric just told me that if he stayed away from Mary he would get $500.00. So why would it be her father, because it sounded to me like Mary father actually cared about her and didn't want nothing to happen to hurt. This didn't make sense. "Eric. Are you sure your not lying to me again" "Maybe, maybe not. Look I'm drunk can you just go please gosh I hate having cops around it so stupid. don't do this. Don't do that, you guys are annoying have you ever spend one day with your self"

I told Eric not to leave town also just in case something cam up about him. So now I was driving to Mary dad house. When I got out of the cars there was this huge wind and blew all these leaves in my face. I wanted to scream because I wasn't in the mood for something to happen like this. I rang the doorbell. I was hoping I didn't have to say "police" again like I did with Eric. I waited finally he open the door. "Can I help you with something ma,am" " Hello I'm detective crystal I want to ask you a few questions about your daughter Mary can I come in please" he stared at me like I was crazy but he said " sure come on in side. would you like anything to drink" I ignore his questions so I can get straight to the point. He was acting just like Eric he wasn't acting serious. " Micheal Jones when was the last time you seen your daughter" "just a week ago why" and I said " Mr. Jones I know you paid Eric $500.00 if he stayed away from your daughter. Is that true or was Eric lying to me". I waited for him to respond to the question but in stead he told me."I don't know what your talking about. And first of all its none of your business ms whoever you name is now get off my property. " do you mind if I look around". He didn't say anything so I went upstairs to Mr. Jones room to see if I could find anything suspicious. When I got to the room, the whole room was blue. I looked everywhere but couldn't find nothing. But when I look under the bed there was a letter but it must a been just put under there like two days ago because there was not even one drop of dust on the letter. I pulled it out. And read it.

Dear: dad

I'm not going to live with you ever again. I can't believe you paid Eric $500.00. I hate you how could you do this to, me Eric is a good guy and if you don't like it too bad because were getting married and by the way he didn't even brake up with me. He pretended.......pretend dad because he loves me when we weren't around you, he would come up to see me. I hate you so much don't ever talk to me ever again because I never wanna see your lying face again. You got that. Never again. I hate you.

I hate you
Mary

I couldn't believe it. But when I looked underneath the bed again there was another one but it wasn't open. On the envelope it said resend. He was going to send it to Mary,but Mary never open it. But I did. it read.



Mary. I hate you more than anything in the world I wanted to give you adoption the day you were born but your stupid mother said no. she wanted to keep you. And I'm going to find you Mary and when I do-----.

UGLY KID
MJ

Once I saw the initial. I knew that it was him it had to be. I put the two letters in the my purse to bring whit me. When I got up from under the bed he was there. But that not all that was there he had a gun. " I told you to get off my property didn't I" " Why did you kill her. She was your Daughter, and then you just kill her, and why just because she liked this boy" " If you kill me MJ they will know it was you because your leaving all evidence here. "right when he turned around I took my gun out and told him "Drop the gun now and step away from it NOW!!!!". I got outside with him. His hands were still on his head. I call the police they got here quick. They jump out of the car. And put and cuffs on him.

Soon when I got back to work the police called and said that MJ was put to jail. I called sandy and told her it was her father that killed her she was happy he went to jail. And I called Eric this time he wasn't drunk he started crying he said he really liked Mary and they were going to get Married. And he said he was sorry for the way he acted. I was happy that we figured this case out.

1 comment: