Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Things I Want To Do In My Lifetime

1. I want to go to California.
2.I want to go to mars.
3.I want to jump out of a plane.
4.I want to go rock climbing on a mountain.
5.I want to go to England.
6.I want to go to all 50 states
7.I want to go to the White House and see the president.
8.I want to graduate from college and high school.
9.I want to go to Paris.
10.I want to go to Hollywood.
11.I want to go on American Idol.
12.I want to go scuba diving in Hawaii.
13.I want to find true love.
14.I want to go to outer space.
15.I want to get a tattoo.
16.I want to have kids.
17.I want to go to Six's Flags with my dad.
18.I want to become famous.
19.I want to go to China.
20.I want to get a good job.
21.I want to learn how to speak French.
22.I want to have a big house one day.
23.I want to marry Nikko from the movie spectacular.
24.I want to go to a good high school.
25.I want to become a singer one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment