Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life Changing Event

One day when I was 7 years old my mom and dad told me that they were going to tell me some bad news, and they new I didn't like bad news. They told me that we were moving somewhere else and that day I felt sad becuase I didn't want to move, I wanted to stay here with my firends.

So on Friday we left early in the morning and my new house was really nice and I didn't have my own room which I didn't like I wanted my own room but instead I had to share with my sister. My mom told that on Monday I was going to start and new school the name was Avondale. I was kind of excited becuase I was going to meet some new friends and I did. Soon I was in 5th grade which was the last year at Avondale but I was so happy to leave that school. The next school I had to go to was Logandale. I thought that Logandale was much better but I didn't like 6th grade it was boring, 7th grade was a little better.

Soon when school was over we all had summer vacation for 3 month which was good. I was so excited to see what room I was going to be in and when I went to go see what room I was in.And it said I was going to be in 212 and I was so happy becuase I was going to be in honors. I told my mom about it and she was so happy for me. That day I just wanted to go back to school.

When I was walking to school I was so happy but at the same time nervous. When I got to class I made a lot of friends. As the school year went on I made so much good friends. One of the people I met was a Amanda. Amanda is a very good friend that loves vampire. (Edward Cullen) she has a lot of Twilight posters. Another good friend that I also met in honor was Jaymee. Jaymee is also a good friend she will always be there for you. Another person that I met was Ernie, Ernie is a good firend that always makes me, Amanda, and Jaymee laugh. Ernie has a crush on a girl (demi lovato). but he a very good firend. And this was the story that changed my life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!!
    Im glad you made some friends here, and im glad you came here because your a cool friend.

    by the way check spelling on essay..

    ReplyDelete