Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

Tell this story through any of the characters eyes.( mother,father,Hansel,Gretel,old woman)

Father: It was the morning, my wife was tell me that we didn't have a enough food for me and her and that the children were taking all the food away from us. she tells me that we should send the kids to the forest but I don't want to do that. I think she doesn't like my kids, some times I don't like her. She always bugging the kids around. I hate that it so much, but its my fault too because i never tell her to be nice to them.

We took the children into the woods, I really didn't want to do but I had no choice, if I didn't do it the my wife would be mad at me. I saw the kids faces, they were sad and confused. I felt so sorry for them. My wife made the fire and told them to go to sleep. She told them we were gonna go cut some woods. We did that, but then we went back home and left the kids all alone. I saw the moon rise. And then I heard my wife shriek. I went by the door because that's were she was. And there I saw my two kids I was so happy to see them back. I didn't know what to say but give them a big hug.

But my wife took them back to the woods again. I was so mad but it was my fault again because i didn't even stop her from taking them. She told them the exact same thing. She told them to rest and that she would go fetch them in the morning. but I knew she wasn't. When we went back I waited for the moon to rise because that when Hansel and Gretel came back. Finally it went up. But after while they didn't come. I started to worry. I told my wife. but of course she doesn't care.

So the next day I was planning to kill her, because i didn't want to see her ever again. So when she was outside I took an axe and kill her. I berried her some where far from the house. Once i came back I was on my way back to the house when I heard foot steps behind me. I turned around and I saw my two kids. They ran to me and gave me a big hug, and I gave them an even bigger one. I told them what happen to their step mother. they were happy about that. and from there on. we had a happy life.




No comments:

Post a Comment