Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fifty Things I Know About The Holocaust

1. The first thing I learned about the Holocaust, is that they would have a death march for Allied liberation of large numbers of prisoners.


2. The second thing I learned was about the killing center, they would kill gassing workers.


3. I learned that there are three types of getto, they are, closed gettos, open gettos, and destruction gettos.


4. I learned that during the World war 2, gettos were city district.


5. I learned that the Nazis open a forced-labor camp were a lot of prisoners would die from, becuase they would be tired, hungry, and they didn't have any clothes.


6. I learned that people that weren't killed had blues eyes, blonde hair, and light skin. they would kill everyone else except for them

7. I learned that 42 jews had been killed and 50 jews got hurt, becuase the people who were attacking them, heard a rumor that wasn't true.

8. I learned that the Germans killed 1.5 million kids, including millions of jews.


9. I learned that children were killed once they came to the killing center.


10. I learned that baby would get killed once they were born.


11. I learned that chilren that were born in the getto, the prisoner would hide them so nothing would happen to them.


12. I learned that children that were over 12 were used as laborers

13. I learned that children would try to to sneak food into the getto.

14. I learned that kids had it really hard back then.


15. I learned that in the getto a lot of kids would die becuase they didn't have anything to eat. and they didn't have good clothes and a good place to live

16. I learned that kids that are not jewish from certain groups were not spare.

17. I learned that woman were seperated from the men.


18. I learned that pregnant jewish woman were forced to submit to abortion.


19. I learned that in Poland woman would bring information to the gettos.


20. I learned that some woman were leaders or members of the ghetto orginization.


21. I learned that the SS considered the killing center top secret.


22. I learned that six million jews died.

23. I learned that all kind of people died back then like women, men, and children.

24. I learned that thousand of young jews would escape from the getto and into the forest.

25. I learned that Jewish prisoners went against their guard at three killing centers.

26. I learned that a lot of people use to suffer all the time.

27. I learned that over 60,000 german jews immigrated to plastine during the 1930s.

28. I learned that the word antisemitism means prejudice against or hatred of jews.

29. I learned that women would lose their children once they were born.

30. I learned that they would just put the baby for abortion after it was born.

31. I learned that a lot of rumors would spread but some of then wouldn't be true.

32. I learned that there was a lot of wars back then.

33.I learned that people would get killed everyday.

34. I learned that children had to work all the time.

35. I learmed that kids had no freedom.

36. I learned that kids would get sperated from there parents.

37. I learned that parents would get seperated from there kids

38. I learned that kids were the ones that work the most.

39. I leanred that women had to work more than men.

40. I learned that they had to work every single day.

41. I learned that they were depressed all the time.

42. I learned that kids would sneak into the forest to be safe.

43. I learned that someone would die every day.

44. I learned that some people would go behind some body back becuase they didn't want to die.

45. I learned that women were even seprated from the men.

46. I learned that what happen back then was bad for the people.

47. I learned that women were the ones who had to work more than the men.

48. I learned that some people were nice to other people

49. I learned that a lot of children would die becuase of the war.

50. I leanred that a lot of people died and if they didn't die they would suffer.




No comments:

Post a Comment