Monday, May 4, 2009

Adam's Diary

Saturday- Today is a very normal day for me. I don't do anything really fun but stay in my house the whole day. It gets very boring around here sometimes, because there nothing you could do around here really. I haven't been talking to Eve much. Sometimes she really bothers me, I can't stand her sometimes. But then at other times, she okay. Sometimes I like having her around but then again I don't really want her around,because she just annoying.

Sunday- Eve is emotions doesn't change really fast, like sometimes she'll be happy and then the next thing you know she sad. But Eve she is really beautiful. I don't want to tell her I love her because then she'll get all happy. So I'm gonna keep it a secret for now. I really want to tell her but I have no Idea how I'm gonna tell her. I like sometimes I would tell my self to just say it, but at the same time I can't. And she would never stop talking, I hate that sometimes.

Next week sunday- Eve likes to talk about animals alot. she always talking about them, I mean I like animals to but im not obessed with them. she get really werid sometimes. but I have to tell her my secrect now. its getting to hard.

Wednesday- Me and Eve are becoming better friends now. she not anooying anymore. which is good. Soon I'm gonna tell her the secret, or at least I'll try to tell her. I really do want to so bad. We hanging out all the time now. she actually improving, finally

Thursday- OK. never mind. she been acting werid again I don't know whats her problem maybe I shouldn't tell her how I feel, becuase I don't know one day she doesn't talk at all which is good but sometimes boring, and at other times she just doesn't stop talking. So I'm just gonna leave her alone for a while.

sunday- Its getting a lot better now, she told me that she was gonna get me some apples, that was nice of her but she didn't have to do it. I don't even like apples so she didn't have to.

one day I'll tell her I love her. but not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment